Monday, May 18, 2009

North Carolina Travel Log day 2

Today was a great day. Larry and I went to North Carolina University Chapel Hill where I did some research for Sara Ward, my client.

Then we went to Duke University and WOW what a compass. After that we went to visit with John and Judy Braxton. John Braxton married Judy Braxton. So they are double Braxtons. Sounds like my Taber's doesn't it??? Well, because they are from William Braxton also, they have TONS of stuff to share, I don't know if I will ever catch up! Anyway, it's late and I need to get to bed now, but look for an update tomorrow!

1 comment:

Lisa Henderson said...

Awesome! For some reason your blog feed didnt tell me you had updated it so I hadnt checked it in a few days. That bible is AmAzInG! John also would be so jealous to hear that you went to Duke. He loves Duke!