Thursday, May 7, 2009

My New Recorder & my pretty blog

Well, after the Priesthood Blessing, I haven't had a nightmare since. Anyone with nightmares or nigh terrors should get a Priesthood Blessing, it works!

Brian and Kate gave me an Ipod recording devise that works with my Ipod and it is truly amazing and wonderful! It was the easiest device I have ever used. I am having fun with it and I will soo learn how to add audio to my blog, then watch out! Thank you so much Brian and Kate for the wonderful little devise! I am thinking of a million ways to use it too! Now I have to go have some fun with it. It's a perfect little birthday and mother's day give. Thank you, Thank you. And while I'm at it, Thank you to Lisa for making my blog look descent and interesting. I don't think I would blog if she didn't get my hind end out of a few pickles. She truly saves my sanity when it comes to blog sense.

1 comment:

Lisa Henderson said...

Glad the nightmares are gone. And then next time you want to give me a hard time about not doing family history enough, just remember Im helping you do your personal history :)