Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

This is for all the mothers, grandmothers, great grandmothers, and woman who will someday be a mother and every female on earth who has nurtured anybody at all anytime. God Bless You!

REMEMBER, OH REMEMBER,
The hand that rocks the cradle, rules the world!

"Mother"
To one who bears the sweetest name,
And adds a luster to the same,
Who shares my joys,
Who cheers when sad,
The greatest friend I ever had.

Long Life to her for there's no other
Can take the place of my dear Mother.

I'm grateful to have been a mother and now a grandmother. I'm grateful for my own mother and the grandmother who nurtured me into the kind of person I always wanted to be. I hope the legacy I leave will be as profound on my posterity as my grandmother's influence was on me.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Mother's day to you as well! Hope it was a great one.

SoCal Rogers said...

Happy Mother's Day. I forgot to remind you I was giving a talk on Mother's Day.