Saturday, June 27, 2009

So Cal Jamboree

Here I am in Burbank at the Southern California Genealogy Jamboree. It's getting to be a bigger and more popular venue for genealogy today than it was in the past. The venders hall has some of the bigest variety of popular genealogy topics, books and software that remember seeing on a smaller conference. This is becoming one of the popular conferences in California. It happens every year about this time, and this year the classes have been very good. I have seen a lot of good friends that I have made through the years and it's fun to talk nothing but genealogy. I sure wish some of my family enjoyed this as much as I do, but I don't mind they don't. I get enough social interaction with my genealogy buddies.

3 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

We wouldnt want to cut in on your social life! :)

Annessa said...

I'm so glad you got to go spend time with people that share your passion - I hope one day to make time to do more geneology.

Mark and/or Lisa said...

Haha. Ditto what Lisa said! We're only thinking of you here.