Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sad news

My sister just called to tell me that our 41 year old cousin, Lucretia has died of a herion drug overdose. I think she lived in Michigan. I am sad.

What's really, really sad to me is that out of my Taber 1st cousins 3 have died of suspicious circumstances and drug overdoses.

All the cousins I now of:
Little Jim DeWitt
Joyce Lucretia Taber (they said she killed herself, but we think it was murder)
Melody Taber - married, no children
Donnie Taber - married, 2 kids, happy married, living in Sterling Heights, MI
Johnny Taber - Died of a drug overdose
Caroline Melissa Braxton - me, happy as a lark, with three kids and a happy marriage
Pamela Jaye Braxton - my sister, same as above
Darlene Ruth Taber- 4 marriage, but seems to be happy
Lucretia Taber - died of a drug overdose
Sherrie Taber - married, don't know where living, but had 3 beautiful daughters.

3 comments:

SLO Rober said...

Wow. I was just thinking the other night about Aunt Joyce and her pill OD at the house. Stay happy as a lark!

Lisa Henderson said...

sad...

Grandma Caroline said...

I just count my blessings every day!