Thursday, June 18, 2009

Babies, how I love em

Today I am babysitting Savannah, doesn't look like too hard a job. I'm typing and she is lying asleep in my office right next to me. I gave her a bottle about a half hour ago and she finished off the whole thing. I don't think I have heard her cry yet. I did have a jolt of de ja vu a little while ago, while I had her sit in the boppy chair, I looked over at her and I could have sworn I was looking at my sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No joke either,
We went over to Marks the other day, and Kamden took a bath. Because his mom and dad keep his hair a little longer than a traditional little boy cut, it's hard to 'see' his little boy face. So, Lisa washed his hair and gave him a 'do' and now we can see the little person he is really starting to be. Don't get me wrong, I like his hair, I'm not suggesting his parents do anything about it, it's just my take on things.

5 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

cute cute cute! wish you were here to babysit!

SoCal Rogers said...

Savi looks so peaceful at your house. I am glad she is an easy baby for you AND me! Did she do ok at the Family History Center?

By the way... did I tell you THANK YOU and I love you?

Grandma Caroline said...

Yes, Yes, Yes, I love that little girl. She's a dream come true for anyone. I'll bbs anytime I can. Love, Auntie Grandman

The Gallagher Family said...

Your blog is so cute! Hope you had fun on the boat. And your grand babies are just too cute!

Sara said...

Love Kam's Spikey do! Mason hates it when I do stuff like the to his hair.