Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's day to all the Fathers I love

Happy father's day to all the men who take fatherhood so seriously (an not so seriously), from my son Mark who is a daddy to his son Kamden. To......
My son-in-law, John Henderson who is a wonderful father to Caleb, Davis and Beckham. To---

My son, Brian who is a stupendous father to Ashlynn, Briggs and Tennyson. To.....
The Father of my children, Larry Lee Rober, the best father any child could have, just ask his own kids. Larry made our house a home. Last but not least to....

My father, who is still alive, but his mind is going. He wasn't all the father he could have been, but that wasn't totally his fault. I'm still glad he was my dad and I love all of you very much.



3 comments:

SLO Rober said...

Thanks mom. And Happy Father's Day dad.

Larry and Leah said...

We are blessed to have such good fathers for our grandchildren!

Sara said...

Great tribute.