Thursday, July 9, 2009

OUr 4th of July Weekend

It was so fun having Lisa, John, Caleb, Davis, Beckham, Mark, Lisa and Kamden here with us to swim, and just hang out. I know I should put up a picture, but if you look at Dads blog you will see all you need to see. The kids were darling and so good. Kam is doing really well and is interacting with his cousins so much more! Beckham kept looking at me and smiling, he must think I'm funny looking.

Lisa and John took the tent trailer out of our garage, and so for the past 3 days, I have been cleaning it out from top to bottom. Every cupboard, box, nook and cranny, the lights fixtures, the fridge and everything else in there is getting a good clean out. I even took inventory of our Food storage situation and we're pretty good, as long as the Garage stays standing. If not, well, we have a few granola bars in our back packs.

As usual, Lisa 'forgot' a few things, so now all I have to find are her tweezers. I found the lens cap, underware, childs shirt, brush, and sleeping bag, so I will get a box and mail it in the next few days. Lisa and Mark left one of Lisa's Garment tops too. I'll mail that also.

Well, got to go get back to work. Forgot to mention that we have made 4 trips to the DI bin already, and tomorrow isn't here yet!

3 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

let me be sure to say that you found my kids underware...big difference!

Sara said...

Great weekend! Spending the holidays with family is the best.

Mark and/or Lisa said...

Always forgetting that underwear everywhere we go Lis. We had a great time too. Thanks for having us.