Thursday, March 25, 2010

Surgery

I apologize for not keeping up to date on my progress, but it was a little harder than I thought. What was I thinking? I don't know I'm not that brilliant.

For 2 days I pretty much slept, on all 4 sides of me (Front, back, right, left). They sent me home with Darvoset (those idiots) I'm alergic to all Opium and all it's derivitives! I told them that. So, dad was giving me Darvoset every time I needed a pain killer and that is why I stayed in bed for 2 days. They did give me a patch that you put behind your ear to keep you from getting sick, so I didn't get sick, I was just dizzy an thinking all the time "If I could just throw up". Now, I am on only a light pain killer called Tramadol. Between that and Asprin free Excedrine l life is pretty good although all together a bit sore. You would think I'm an old lady puttering around with my little walker and back brace.

Today, Larry made Guacomole and that tasted so wonderful that I ate it all with a spoon. I'm getting tired, so will sign off now, but you will hear from me later.

1 comment:

Mae said...

Oh, yuck! I hate drugs that make you dizzy. Codeine does that to me and they're always trying to give it to me for my yearly bout with bronchitis.

I'll keep praying for you but it's good to hear you're up and around!