Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Our first guests

Amanda and her friend are here tonight to use the new bathroom and guest bedroom. So, glad to have them.

As for me, I'm just doing a lot of paid lecturing which is why I put off my back surgery until 22 March 2010. Everyone can just pray for me. Right now I don't take PROZAK, EXCEDRIN, ADVIL, ALEVE, ALLEGRA, EXCEDRIN PM or any other medication for pain. Sometimes I just have to lay down for the pain to be tolerable. Standing is the worst. I'm pretty proud of myslef right now, no medications and down to a size 8. That's right, I went to get a pair of pants today since none of my pants fit anymore, and I bought a size 8. Let's see how long that lasts, at least until after surgery. I went down since I started eating clean and started at 149, now I weigh 123. Not bad for an almost 58 year old grma.

3 comments:

Larry and Leah said...

Way to go Grandma. You have been an inspiration to me to eat clean right along with you!

Mae said...

I just can't believe how good and slim you look! The bathroom was awesome, by the way. And seeing you was pretty great too. Thank you for hosting us!

SoCal Rogers said...

Sorry about the pain, but way to go on the size 8!