Saturday, March 20, 2010

Back surgery

All I have been doing lately is working on two more clients that I have. Tomorrow, Sunday I will be getting ready for my back surgery. In case you didn't know I will be having back surgery on 22 Mar 2010 for my L 4 & 5 disks. I will be getting a Lamenecktomy and they will be taking the calcium out of my spinal chord, grinding it up and then using it again to help to stableize the disks from moving again. I will also be getting a titainium rod with 2 screws put in through the back to help hold them in place. Hopefully I will come out and not hurt anymore.

4 comments:

Mae said...

Do you need a nurse to help take care of you this next week? I've got spring break this week (the week of the 25th) so if you're checking your blog and need help, lemme know!

Mae said...

I'm a dork, the week of the 21st...

SLO Rober said...

Dad called and said all went well. Happy recovery and hope you feel 100% soon.

Lesha said...

I hope it all goes as smooth as can be expected for you. Surgery, can't be fun. Thinking of you.