Friday, March 26, 2010

Surgery day 4 after surgery

Well, I was pretty prepared for surgery but not for the 'other' things that come from operations that i ALWAYS forget about.

I can't make up my mind to stand up or lay dow or sit down. Right now I'm sitting down,but don't know how much longer.

When I sleet, it it like twilight sleep. I am talking to all kinds of people about I don't know what and my husband swears I am just having full on conversations with myself.

THat brings me to I should take a sleeping aid to sleep - wrong, now, when I go into a deeper sleep I wake up wringing wet from head to toe.Today is the second day for a shower. If feels better but only for a little while.

2 comments:

Mae said...

Night sweats suck. You sweat so you get wet and that makes you cold, so you pile on more blankets, and then sweat some more...I get that when I have an interruption in my Celexa meds...

Ambien gave me crazy dreams and made me really depressed. Lunesta works like a charm but is really expensive.

Grandma Caroline said...

Thanks for you update on what meds can do. Sometimes we take so much I forget~