Monday, August 2, 2010

2010 Mini Family Reunion

It was so much fun to have all our kids come home this weekend and to have such a great time. We swam in the Jacuzzi and pool. All the kids can swim now, except Kamden and Beckham whom I have here in this photo in intertubes, Davis is looking on wondering why he can't get in on the fun. One of the things we did, besides, Angels Baseball game with fireworks, Genealogy Roadshow about 3 grandparents was to go to Huntington Beach. It was pretty fun, and here is Beckham full of sand from one end to the other. I mean it was everywhere in and on him.

This video below shows Kamden being buried in the sand, we actually burried all the kids, but Kamden fell asleep as soon as he was buried. It was funny and cute. Kamden has Autism and one of the symptoms is that as soon as they are held real tight, they get very relaxed. It proves it here. I hope you enjoy it and can see it.

3 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

It was a great weekend. I need some of your pics for my post. Can you upload them to Smug mug pretty please? Or can you bat your eyelashes at your hubby to do it for you!

Thanks again!

Sabrina said...

I miss your pool, I have so many good memories there. We are going to the beach next week and are very excited.

Sara said...

Those are some pretty cute grandkids!