Sunday, August 15, 2010

Another clearer update on Health

So many people read the worst in my last blog that I have to set the record straight.

Remember I said it was one of 2 things? It could just be some sort of Auto immune disease thing going on that is attacking my nerves, but until we get a blood test taken (Tomorrow), and then it takes about a week for the results to come back, we don't know if I have this immune thing or ALS. Think positive.

I want everyone to know how peaceful I feel now. I can honestly feel 'angels' attending me and surrounding me. And, no, I'm not crazy. They are bringing me peace that transcendes anything earthly and I am thankful for that. I don't want to cry anymore, I truly am calm.

Here is how each morning goes: I wake up and take stock to see what works and what doesn't. Then I read my scriptures, take a walk, a shower and on with the rest of the day. I am doing very well now and things aren't getting worse yet. I can still type and I have a fair amount of strength in my left hand/arm. My legs are stong with no signs of weakness. It's my speach that worries most people, but hey, everyone should be happy that I can't force my own ideas on them anymore.

You will hear me joke about this now, so be advised. If I make slide remarks and poke fun at mortality, don't think I am being insensitive. If I can laught, then I can't cry. Simple. I hope this helps you all understand where I am at this time. When I get another update I will post it but for now, put me in your prayers and on the Temple Prayer Rolls.

4 comments:

SoCal Rogers said...

You are an incredibly strong woman, and I love you tremendously.

Sara said...

I'm so sorry that you have been dealing with such serious health problems. You are such a strong woman though and I am learning much through your strength and example. Please keep us updated as soon as you find out the test results.

I know I don't know you super well, but through Chad I have heard many fun stories about you. You have a special place in our hearts.

SLO Rober said...

Looking forward to having you here for a couple of days!

The Queen said...

Hi Caroline. Mark told me today what is going on and I was so sorry to hear it. I am hoping and praying for the very best outcome. I just wanted to thank you for 1) that night where you sat and talked to me at Mark and Lisa's house, and 2) for raising Mark to be a righteous man. Today he came and gave all three of my kids blessings for the start of school. It was so nice to have the priesthood working in my house as that doesn't happen often. A large part of who he is today is because of you who were/are and how you raised him. Hugs.