Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's UGLY

What I mean by that is that I'm having a terrible time with 'change'. I don't mean getting older either!

For some stupid reason, the city decided we needed a 'new' entrance into Eagle Hills from Lambert and Sunflower, SO THEY CUT DOWN ALL THE TREES EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's UGLY and I can see all the way up into Carbon Canyon now! UGH!

To top that off, they closed down the Desseret book store that served Orange County! No explanation, just closed it down. NOW WHERE DO THEY EXPECT WE WILL GET OUR LDS SUPPLIES? Probably off the internet - but I WANT to see what I'm buying before I give up my hard earned money. Is that too much to ask???

5 comments:

Mark and/or Lisa said...

Bummer. That area has changed quite a bit since the days of the long bus rides up the canyon to go to school in the village.

Lisa Henderson said...

that is kind of stinky!

Grandma Caroline said...

They actually took out 21 trees!

SoCal Rogers said...

I went over to buy some new books for Savy and they were out of busines! What!?!

SLO Rober said...

I agree. I like to browse and hold things when I'm shopping.