Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Oh, the agony and ecstacy of it all

Today, I had to go back in for another epidural in my spine. I feel sorry for Larry as he has to take me to all these Dr. appointments. On the good side, Larry and I got back our 'yearly physical' stats and all our everything tested either is in normal range or went down! Our colesterol is in the GREAT zone for bothe of us. Even my iron levels were in the normal range! and I have lost 2 dress sizes, I'm into my size 10 clothes again! I haven't seen 135 since, well for a long time. I feel wonderful, better than I have since being a tom girl in grade school.

Kids, eat your hearts out, dad and I may outlive you yet! We are spending your inheritance as fast as we can!

2 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

You wouldn't be so confident if you saw my cholesterol scores I just got back :)

Thanks for the good genes.

Mark and/or Lisa said...

Wait we have an inheritanc--
you know, all those new-fangled ideas for this whole health thing are sort of overrated anyways... right? Eat, drink and be merry is what I always say.