Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Oh My Goodness! Larry finally took my nudging and outlined the entire house in lights!!!!!!! WOW! It looks wonderful. Thank you, Thank you honey! We sort of changed a few things around this year, but today we spent the entire day putting out the Outside lights, candy canes, lawn lights, Christmas Tree, Peach on Earth sigh, Soldiers, Candles, poinsettias, Candy lights, front porch decorations, Soldiers and Bells. Tomorrow is our day of rest. We'll tackle it all again and hopefully finish up on Monday. I'm pretty tired tonight. When we finish, I will post a photo!

2 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

cant wait to see it!

Sara said...

Oooh, I wish we could see it. It was so fun to go around your neighborhood and see all the lights.