Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What do I really have?

It's anyone's guess. After that awful shock & pin test they ruled out any motor-neuron diseases which included ALS. YEA!

What they are looking at now is either A) a neuromuscular disease or B) an Auto-immune disease.

The good thing is that I'm pretty sure I don't have AIDS. Thats what I think of when I hear Auto-immune disease. So, next Tuesday we have another appointment with Dr. DeSilva- the neurologist.

I still have trouble with my speach when I get tired and at other various times when I don't expect it. My left hand is almost useless, my typing is getting harder.

Other than that I'M GREAT! Thanks to all of you sweet people who read my blog and care about me. I ask God to bless all of you for your support of me and my family. We love you all!

1 comment:

SLO Rober said...

We pray for a resolution quickly. Typing one handed is no fun.