Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Treasure

I have been working really hard the last few days and I had no energy to do it, I have been taking up to two naps a day for several days. But today, I woke up refreshed and what a different that makes. I took a nice long walk, ate well, drake water, planted petunias in our front flower planter, weeded the garden and ran the dishwasher, now I am washing clothes. But while I was eating my lunch today, I look over into the Dining room at my beautiful grandchilren, being raised in the Gospel of Jesus Christ and started crying with joy. They are all so good looking, not one of them is ugly. Imagine that. Anyway, I just wanted to pay tribute to my posterity, God Bless them all!

4 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

they are good lookin'

SLO Rober said...

Would you still have cried if one of them had been ugly?
tee-hee!

Grandma Caroline said...

They are all beautiful because I see the beauty that is on the inside instead of the outside. Admittedly it doesn't hurt they have good looks.

Mark and/or Lisa said...

It's them Rober genes. Sure puts pressure is on the next Rober grandchild for sure... I say if they're too ugly though their picture frame should just stay face down... or at least be smaller or something...