Friday, June 18, 2010

Dinner with the Smith's and Eliasons

A month ago or so, we had a Ward Auction to help out the youth for their camps and things. Larry auctioned off a "Rober Favorite: Dinner for 4". Clay and Lynn Smith won it in the auction, so they came to dinner last night and brought Steve and Deb Eliason with them.

They are such good friends and such good company. The food was delicious and I made a new, killer dessert! I made a batch of my own Chocolate Chip Cookies, but I flattened them down before I cooked them. Then I took softened vanilla Ice cream and made 'chip wiches'. They were better than any I have ever had!!!! That is a new favorite dessert around here.

The menu also consisted of Marinated Flank Steak, Yummy Mashed Potatoes with chives and Caesar Salad. It was a very good dinner, even if I made some of it.

1 comment:

Mark and/or Lisa said...

Nothing beats a fun time with friends or family.