Saturday, June 12, 2010

No Photo's- Boring Post

This weekend was the Southern California Jamboree. It's the biggest genealogy conference we have in California. It ran from Friday to Sunday. I drove out on Friday AM and home Friday PM so that Larry could take me out on a special date. It was a surprise so I didn't know until we went out that he had tickets to "The Lion King" at the Orange County Performing Arts Pavillion. We went to dinner before hand too. It was a lovely evening. Then as I was preparing to drive back to Burbank to spend the night with my roomate, he followed me to the Gas Station and paid for an pumped my gas so I would have a safe ride back. That was sweet. That is how Larry shows his love for me by 'doing the little things'. I'm starting to understand that just now. I drove back to Burbank, and woke up this moring to a full day of smoozing and networking and helping out. Then we had our So. Cal Chapter of APG meeting, where we picked up 5 new people. Then we went out to dinner and I had the best Filet mingon I ever had. Then I drove back home again. So, here I am Saturday night sleeping in my own bed. Life is good.

2 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

I agree with Dad...if I had to come back and live someones life it would be yours!

SLO Rober said...

Very nice mom. Your 2 favorite things in life, geneology and dad!