Thursday, October 1, 2009

Did someone ask What else can happen?

Well, today was a GREAT day, although, on my way to pamper myself in getting a pedicure, I suddenly felt my front tooth and it felt GONE. Not completely, but the whole back part! Since my dentist is 4 stores down from my pedicure place, I stopped in to see if I could get an emergency appointment. Dr. Olsen himself came out to see me and said he would do it right now if I wanted to do it then, so I have a new or fixed front tooth. The really, really funny thing is that at that same time, Larry was sitting in his dentists chair getting his front tooth fixed that had cracked when we were in SLO at Ashlynn's baptism.

This all could be worse, so I'm really looking on the bright side and snickering.

1 comment:

SoCal Rogers said...

Oh, didn't know you had a tooth issue today. Thanks for babysitting Savy today!