Tuesday, October 13, 2009

THE NERVE!

I have a pinched nerve that really bother's me. Luckily I went to the Orthopedic guy that Larry went to and he had an MRI done and he showed me it's only a pinced nerve, but OUCH! So, tomorrow I go in for the first of 3 shots into my spine, they call it an Epidural. Last time I had one of those, I was birthing Mark! Then I get to go into physical therapy for 6 weeks into traction. Meanwhile, he says I can still walk and keep myself getting into better shape. So, let's all pray for me to get better, I still feel good, but, oh, the pain when I get up in the morning or after sitting down for a while, ugh!

3 comments:

Boons said...

Good luck with the ephidural! Hopefully that and physical therapy will do the trick!

Grandma Caroline said...

I feel like a new woman! World watch out! Thanks for the kind thoughts and physical therapy is great!

SLO Rober said...

Glad that they finally figured out what was bothering you.