Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I feel good

Not only do I feel good physically, but I'm getting myself somewhat stress free too!

I have a large family history Fair this Saturday in Chino, and they have me scheduled for 3 lectures that had to be revamped into or updated into Power point. They are done!

My cousin, Judy Braxton had given me a book of the Braxton descendants that still lived in NC and so I finished inputting all of them into my genealogy program. So, that's done!

Next, I must prepare the finished product for my client, Sara. She has been a wonderful client to have, very generous with time and understanding. I'm going to give her the best finished product I know how to prepare, and I'm going to use the "Family Histoy" padded notebooks from Desseret Book. When that's done, then it's time for Christmas and after Christmas, then I have another Client to start work on, but I'm not going to start that until after the 1st of the year.

3 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

Good for you...im excited for that christmas part!

SLO Rober said...

Keep up the hard work! You know your having fun.

Mark and/or Lisa said...

Nice job Mom. The blog looks nice too.