Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Reading your blogs

I woke up this morning very worried that I am not accomplishing what I promise I would accomplish and how I am going to break news to some certain people.

I can't believe how busy I am teaching, doing, advising, lecturing, makeing power point lectures and answering the phone 'help' calls that come in daily! What did I do before Genealogy? How sad I don't really remember.

So I read my scriptures, said my prayers, walked, took a shower and went to the computer. 1st thing I did was make myself a list. I e-mailed my friend in KY about how I didn't finish retyping his genealgy book but hope he lets me keep it and I will have it done by end of summer. Then I answered e-mail. Then I typed 4 pages of the book. Next I started the washing. I updated 2 power point presentations: 1) Overcoming Dead Ends 2) Organizing your Genealogy (don't anyone laugh at that, I know how to do it, I just don't take any time to do it for myslef! )I called my ladies and made appointments for Visiting Teaching. Changed the Wash. Made lunch for dad and myslef. Cleaned off my desk of a financial problem I had- I gave it to dad. Answered 1 phone call. Prepared a new lesson for next Sunday that I will give to Brea 1st ward and packed my stuff for the lecture tomorrow. Then I called in some Rx refills and will pick them up later when I go give blood at ''bleed & feed'' which is at the Church Blood Drive. I will then fold the clothes and mail a birthday card.

Now that I've listed all the things I do in one day, I'm feeling a bit better now, then I go to the blogs and start right down the line looking to see if anyone had put new info on them. Then I read them, comment on them, enjoy them and now I am relaxed. I don't know what it is about connecting with all of you that soothes my soul, but it does. I hope you get some of the same feeling from reading my blog as I get from yours. You are all very important in my life and I love you all- and your families!

2 comments:

Mae said...

I love blogging, too. It makes me feel so much more connected. And since it's updated so often, the author's don't feel the need to make big important posts. So we get to see into the daily life which is more fun, anyway.

Lisa Henderson said...

addicted to blogging...