Thursday, March 26, 2009

aww...the Blessings

It's wonderful to feel like the most blessed woman in the world.

I'm involved with the two loves of my life right now and no foreseeable future to be stopped from enjoying them.

1. Family History
2. Primary

I know I'm a little different from almost everyone I know, but I am who I am. I love family stories, pictures, puzzles to figure out, and people to help- I'm in Heaven!

I also think that as I serve with love in Primary, I get back 100,000 more blessings than I give. Those four year old children just 'make my heart sing' every week. I truly am a blessed woman.

4 comments:

Mark and/or Lisa said...

Can't say I share the same excitement on the Family History but it doesn't get much better than teaching the 5 year-olds. You're perfect for both.

SLO Rober said...

I'm sure you are great in the primary. And the world needs more willing primary workers. Too many people think they are too good for Primary.

Lisa Henderson said...

Im actually liking primary more than I thought I would. Not that I wouldnt want to teach it, its just that Im with small kiddos all the time so its nice to have a change on sunday.

Lisa Henderson said...

Our ward is having something that you would love! It combines both family history and primary! We are having an ancestor birthday party. Each of the kids is suppose to learn about one of their relatives that has died and find out when their birthday is and about them. The we are having a primary activity that is a birthday party for that relative of theirs.
Pretty cute idea!