Thursday, December 4, 2008

Especially for LIsa and John

I got a call today from Lisa in tears, she requested some photo's of her kiddos. I understand how that feels. When Mark was a baby, I got put on bed rest and the Relief Society came and took my kids for 3 weeks. By the time I had all the rest I needed, I was stir crazy missing my kids! So, here is a video, and a couple of pictures. Since my blogs don't act the way I want them too, I will explain first. Video taken at Brian and Kate's home on Thanksgiving, even Kam is doing it! Second photo is of Ty and Davis on the jungle jim at the park while at Thanksgiving. The last photo is of Grandpa today, after dinner, bath time, then it's time for a little Super Y television to unwind with. We love these sweet boys and think they are just as sweet as they can be. Caleb got a letter from Santa today too, and he has been jazzed ever since. Way to go Santa.



No comments: