Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Eternal Anniversary Family

Today is November 23, 2008. On November 23, 1990 we were sealed in the Los Angeles Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for Time and all Eternity. What a joy that day was for me. I hope it gave each of you who are sealed to me the same joy and satisfaction of knowing that we will never, ever be alone again. Families are for sharing, helping, encouraging, understanding and learning. I love you all more today than I have ever loved you before. May God Bless each and every one of you and your families which are our families too.

4 comments:

Mark and/or Lisa said...

Cool picture. You always remember those anniversaries.

Lisa Henderson said...

Thats right, I forgot. Thanks for reminding me. It was a special day!

SLO Rober said...

Your families journey (and mine now) will always be an inspiration to me.
Kate

Sara said...

What a great day to celebrate!