Sunday, January 31, 2010

Visiting with Lisa and John & kiddos

To tell the truth, Lisa's house wasn't dirty, just messy. We got caught up on Laundry in 1 day. We have played games with the boys, cleaned out a few closets (game cupboard was my doing). And Lisa went 'whole hog' in deep cleaning one room at a time. We still have her bedroom to go into tomorrow. Today is Sunday and we went to Church at 11:00, nice. However Beckham has his nap at that time and so it's really hard for him, so I brought him home from Church during RS and Priesthood. I fed him changed him and put him down for his nap, peace at last. My hip is bothering me today, although I have slept well on one of the kids mattresses off the bunk beds. (Thanks Caleb) Now I'm board, so maybe I will take a nap, or maybe not. I'll go do email, that should put me in a funk.

And thank you girly for changing my blog, I love it!

I really miss Larry, he truly is the love of my life and my soul mate. I sure hope his 1st
Ward Conference went well, he was trying so hard to make it good, and he worked on his talk all week. In my heart I now it went well. I will be home next Wednesday for sure.

1 comment:

Larry and Leah said...

Our Ward Conference went well. I had some good comments on my talk and all the meetings went well. Now we just need to follow the Stake Presidency challenges. I missed my welcome home from 11 hours of church Sunday hug.