Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Spring Cleaning will lead into Summer

OK, I went to Girly's house and helped her clean it up and out. It was pretty easy compared to what I decieded to do for myself. After cleaning out her office and making it really liveable and organized, I decided it was time to do that to my office too.

I started a week ago. The hallway is packed with 'stuff'. I have thrown away 4 large brown trash bags of paper and stuff. Moved stuff around. Dusted. Vacuumed where I could. Cleaned off the book shelves, going through the books and getting rid of stuff that was out of date. I cleaned out my desk drawers. Took the doors off the closet so I can see what's in there. The doors are now stored under my bed. I'm still not done. There is so much more to do. I am afraid that it will take me until the summer to get it all done. Heaven help me to have the tenacity to complete this task!

I could sure use a few prayers!

3 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

Wish I could come help save you. Unfortunately I bring three squirmy and attention seeking little ones and would probably just cause more messes!

SLO Rober said...

Sounds like good progress. May you have the energy to finish your tasks!

Larry and Leah said...

It is looking like the end is near.