Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rober Hotel back in Business!

Last night I got a call from my sister, Pamela. She is in Hawaii and has been for 2 weeks. It seems she got a call because my dad was MISSING! The Police found him at 1:00 am sitting in Denny's drinking coffee. Pam didn't call me until they had found him. I guess he tells her he is lonly.
So, today, Larry and I drove out to Palm Desseret and retreived good old Grandpa. He is now staying with us until Sunday, just so he won't be lonly.
I had just finished washing the sheet to the guest bedroom from our last guests, so I put them right back on for the next round.
If you are planning on staying at the Rober Hotel anytime soon, I suggest you call in for reservations first, you never know how full we will be.

5 comments:

SoCal Rogers said...

Wow! Poor Grandpa. I talked to my Mom a couple times today and she never mentioned anything about him missing! It reminds me of Easter when we went to pick him up and as we waited in the car he pulled up in a taxi. When we asked where he was he didn't remember.

Lisa Henderson said...

Put us on the schedule for next Feb!

Grandma Caroline said...

OK, but Why February 2010???

SLO Rober said...

What else would you guys have to look forward to in your retirement years?

Larry and Leah said...

Sunday May 3rd- Just the two of us again.