Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Blah, Blah, Blah

I am taking a 'break' now. I have nothing important to say except when I get stressed, I read your blogs and comments and it renews my faith in humans.

This is the least busy week Larry and I have had in several months. Good and Bad. I am now back to typing the 'book' that I said I would retype. A bit more than I thought it would be. So I just spent about 5 hours reading, typing, correcting, re-editing and ugh, I needed a break!

Now, if I can just get my mind back onto my clients genealogy I will be doing well. That project I will work on tomorrow. One project a day and I have 2 going at the moment. So, every other day is as boring as the other one. I have a bad attitude right now, sorry. I'm on page 29 of this 209 page book. I don't think I will ever finish, but I committed myself and so I must perservere. Thanks for letting me rant.

3 comments:

SoCal Rogers said...

Man... You sound busy. Hope babysitting Savannah next Thursday will give you a nice break from all of your projects. Thanks for saying YES!

Grandma Caroline said...

Taking care of one of 'my' little ones is all the break I need in life!

Lisa Henderson said...

I hate when I cant find the motivation to get going. Good for you for taking a break!