Thursday, January 22, 2009

School with Caleb


Today was a special day for me. I was selected to take Caleb to his preschool. They were learning about animals that migrated, hibernated and lived through the winter. It was pretty cool and he made this cool diarama. So, I took him to lunch at In and Out Burger afterword and he had to take his diarama into the restrauent. He just smiled as we walked in and kept saying "see what I made today? It's a di ama!" Everyone was really polite and just about everyone in the place knew about Caleb's spactular diarama. It was pretty fun and I really like this pre-school Lisa found. It's run by LDS and they say a prayer and the pledge of allegience before they start every school day. Thanks Caleb for letting me go with you to school again, it was fun. Tomorrow Lisa will be left alone with her 3 cute boys.

1 comment:

Annessa said...

What a cutie! I look forward to being a grandma and looking after the kids, then...delivering them to their folks!