Tuesday, January 13, 2009

2 New Babies

Here I am in SLC and I'm excited because today Kelly welcomed baby Savanah Jaye Rogers into the world. She was born at 8:44 am, 20 1/2 inches, 7 lbs 10 inches- exactly what Brian Rober was when he was born.

Then Lisa welcomed Beckham Lewis Henderson at 2:14 (I think), he was also 20 1/2 inches but he was 8 pounds 15 ounces. What a TANK! Horray for Lisa that she birthed him so well!

They were both reported to come out wide awake, eyes open and lookin around! They both had black hair too!

I'm convinced that they were best friends in heaven and covented with each other to come to earth at the same time so they would never be seperated! WOW! Now my sister and I only have to remember one birthday for the 2 newest twigs on our family tree! I'm so happy and excited!

5 comments:

Larry and Leah said...

What a great day for the family!!

Sara said...

Yay! I was hoping you'd post something about Lisa since she probably won't be able to for a few days! So glad things went well.

How long will you be in Salt Lake? If you have time, you should stop by! We'd love to see you, and Bart and Karen only live two streets away. I know they'd love to see you as well. Shoot me an email at gra_sara@hotmail.com

Mae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mae said...

Ok, funny how I congratulated you on becoming a great aunt but not on grandbaby #7! I figured that went without saying. Glad you get to visit him!

SoCal Rogers said...

I can't wait for you to see her!