Sunday, January 18, 2009

Relationships

I look at everyons blogs almost every day. Mark and Lisa haven't blogged for a few days, but I did see a quote on their blog that just seemed like the most correct analagy of how a woman sees love. Since I am one of those women, I recognized just how true this statement is. It's no our fault, it's just how God made us and He did it to make Men better creatures than they already are. See below. I don't know who Chris Rock is, but he has insight- now I wonder if he uses it!


On love: "Women are like the police. They could have all the evidence in the world but they still want the confession. "
Chris Rock

2 comments:

Mark and/or Lisa said...

Haha Mom. I'm not entirely sure you have the makings of a big Chris Rock fan but I agree it is a good quote.




To be fair I'm not exactly a big Chris Rock fan myself I just read the quote and liked it.

Grandma Caroline said...

Do I care? You know I'm a very independent soul! I never follow anyone or anything completely, unless it's the prophet, So I am who I am because I take things I want and incorporate into my life and life style! Hey, I like some of those crazy singing gourp songs for Christmas- I'm not too proud to copy!