Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone! Here is the Bishop and I on Christmas morning waiting at the top of the stairs just like we always made the kids do. It was fun. I don't think I have ever grown up when it comes to Christmas. I love decorating, giving gifts, receiving gifts, the lights, the busy stores, the cars looking at our lights, walking and being amazed that our neighborhood goes all out every year. Christmas time makes me feel ALIVE and I love that feeling, when it seems the world is right for just a little while. I keep a positive attitude during this time of year, and it never seems to get me down.

3 comments:

Larry and Leah said...

We had a wonderful morning together followed by a nice dinner at Mark's house with Brians family also.

Mark and/or Lisa said...

Niiiice. Classic.

Boons said...

Looks like you had a nice Christmas this year! Congrats on the new calling!! You will be a wonderful mother and father of your ward.