Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can I do anything right?

Linda and Denny, Larry's sister and husband are here for the Rose Parade. They came in yesterday and the Bishop sent me with a hand drawn map to the Long Beach Airport to pick them up. It was dark. So, I drove there OK and picked them up on time, but coming home was a nightmare, attimately it was my fault. There were no directions on the map as to N or S or E or W. So, when we went back to get on the freeway, I didn't know which way to take, so Linda suggested we go North. (it was the wrong way) and we ended up in Torrance on Artesia Blvd. I finally got on the 91, took the carpool lane and made it to the 57 N. However, I wasn't paying attention, and passed Lambert exit, so I went on to Diamond Bar Blvd, where I turned around. Bottom line, I can't drive well.
Larry criticizes me when I drive too.
Today he criticized how I park.
He told me to get him a sign for his door, and he wasn't very nice at telling me he doesn't like what I made for him. I didn't save the receipt from Sears so he could see how much I paid for his clothes, so when he took them back with the gift receipts, they gave him a lousy time and he ended up paying some. I screw up names on signs. I pass gas at the wrong time. Then I get an email from my oldest son telling me that I am scaring his kids by telling them about the state of our Country. Well, I'm passionate too, and right about now I'm so passionate that I'm about to throw up with all the criticism coming my way. Just everybody back off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!