Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have nothing to do!

Well, here it is December 21st and I'm pretty much bored. Gifts are done and given. Cookies are cooked and delivered. Christmas letter is written, but not addressed yet, but I have no desire to do it anymore. So, I go onto the blogs hoping that I will get some stimulating information about my grand kids, but Lisa is the only one with any time or desire to post anything. My husband is now in meetings most of the time, or if not, watching football. That's not my thing. I should clean up my office, or the garage, but my hip hurts and I don't feel like it. No, I'm not depressed, just venting some feelings I have at this moment. There really is a lot to do, I just don't feel like it. Tomorrow I go back in for my 3rd and last Epidural for my pinched sciatica nerve. The wind is cold and wreaking havoc on my outside Christmas decorations too. Maybe I'll just go to bed. Good idea, good night.

1 comment:

Sara said...

we're pretty much done around here too. But the kids don't let me have much down time.

And I actually blogged this morning, so if you need something to do, you can stop on by :). Although, I can't promise it's anything that interesting :).