Friday, July 31, 2009

New Computer

My dear old laptop computer was having issues. Serious issues. It was driving me crazy. So, my dear, sweet, adorable, handsome, patient, honey of a husband took it in to the laptop Dr. Meanwhile, he freely shared his laptop with me. My man is quite a man. While there, he saw this beautiful laptop computer for about only $200 more than it would have been to get my clunker laptop fixed. And, he bought it for me. Now, I am enjoying loading it with everthing I desire and meanwhile, honey sits down at it and makes it more interesting by makeing it so I can see my desktop computer documents on my laptop computer here or anywhere else I want to be. So, no transferring of files, just go and get em!

On another note: I just spent 2 days child sitting Kamden while Lisa and Mark went to a concert. It was an enjoyable couple of days! Kam is learning so much and is the sweetest child I have ever known besides his father. I would go out anytime they asked me.

1 comment:

Mark and/or Lisa said...

Lucky! (on the new computer AND getting to spend time with Kam ;)