Monday, August 10, 2009

Organizing Mania

No Joke. I have been super busy this past month with vacation and organizing. First off, Lisa and John finally took out the Tent Trailor, which started a two week project of cleaning out, getting rid of, organizing and re-configuring our garage. It's a thing of beauty and we can get a car into it- finally after 35 years of marriage and 3 houses later.

Then, my poor father got moved (by my sister) into a beautiful facility, but he is in the lock down unit for his own safety. Meanwhile, I get a ton of boxes that mush be gone through that Pam and Rick just threw together. Some I could use, some is e-bay material and some went to DI. Now, that is finally finished. We got Dads whole CD collection, about 4o0 music CD's. That had to be organized and gone through, so that precipated reorganizing the family room too. The best part about what we got from my dad was a coffee table that lifts up into a table!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so jazzed to be able to set my new laptop on it and type away while in front of the Boob Toob.

2 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

Its so great to get a car in your garage...sorry it took so long for you guys!

Sara said...

You sound busy!