Saturday, April 10, 2010

Recouperating

Well, I guess I am stupid. I have been doing everything I could possible do. Walking, bending and throwing a Surprise Birthday Party for my friend Barbara Renick. Today I am in pain. I tell you what a pain is and that is not being able to do what I want to do right now. So, my dear honey set up the jacuzzi and I went in tonight and I feel better. The pain in my right thigh and back, right where my incision is. That is no fun at all. So, I guess I will just try to take it easy now.

4 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

Ooooo you better take it easy. I shoveled some dirt and could really use the jacuzzi tonight too...

SLO Rober said...

Slow and steady wins the race you know.

Mae said...

That's the difficult thing after surgery or getting hurt. You start to feel better and you push yourself too hard. I know that feeling! Hope you're doing better!

Sara said...

I haven't been to your blog in obviously too long because I didn't even realize you had surgery! Sorry you've had pain. That jacuzzi sounds like wonderful therapy though!