Friday, February 20, 2009

An Inspiring Message for our time

Ensign March 2009:
"Franklin said, 'The foundation of all happiness is thinking rightly.' This may be more important in the future as the world continues to spiral downward and crumble into moral decay."
I just read the article on Self-reliance: Spiritual and Physical in the Ensign today. It so made so much sense to me, that I want to challenge every adult who reads my blog to take some time (I do my best reading at the breakfast table) to read this article and apply what it says into their lives.
I have a testimony of this latter-day work and the goodness the Gospel of Jesus Christ brings into our lives. I hope the Lord will bless all my friends and family as we all strive to do what is right in these last days.

1 comment:

Boons said...

I loved that article as well. I read it a few weeks ago but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to read it again! Hope you all are doing well!