Saturday, February 7, 2009

I love Primary

I love teaching the CTR 5 kids. I have 4 in my class, but last week only 2 were there. They are so hungry to learn and very good kids. They LOVE my stories. I can have them absolutely mezmerized by being melodramatic, which seems to come naturally for me.



This is Avery Hancock, Kim Mitchell's little girl. She is a doll and very good in class. She is making a face here to amuse me.


This is Jack Matheson, and what a doll. He will have the girls crying in a few years. Right now the two girls in my class could care less!

4 comments:

Annessa said...

There's something special about primary - we all need to take a turn in there.

Mark and/or Lisa said...

I have no doubt you're an excellent teacher. The 5 year olds are such a great age too.

SLO Rober said...

What cuties! I think I want a primary calling next.

Boons said...

Aren't Primary children the sweetest? They are so eager to learn and they also have a lot to teach us! I'm sure you are a great teacher!