Saturday, October 11, 2008

Brian and Kelly Rogers Sealing Day



A Banner Day for the Rogers Family. Kelly took out her endowments today and was sealed to Brian at 4:00 pm in the Newport Beach Temple. Brian's Mom and Dad were there, Uncle Larry and I were there, Bishop & Sister Rooney, and to our surprise Cammy Rooney flew in just for the occasion. Mark Rober also drove 2 hours just to be there. It was wonderful to see all the friends Brian and Kelly have made in their ward also attend! I'm so proud of them and wish them all the love and best wishes in the world.

2 comments:

Larry and Leah said...

Right up there in my top temple experiences. It was eternally awesome!

SoCal Rogers said...

Auntie C and Uncle Larry-
Thanks for all of the the support helping me and Brian get there!

Uncle Larry- Add me to your ok list for your blog. I haven't been able to see your blog since you set it private!