Monday, October 13, 2008

7 Random Facts about myself

I was tagged by Lisa Henderson to post the 7 most random facts I can think of...Well.

1. At one time I was a computer nerd. In 1995 I didn't know how to turn on a computer. Then I got called to be the Technical Cooridinator for the Orange Regional Family History Center in Orange in 1998. From 1998-2003 I was tearing down computers and re-building new ones out of the parts. I know it was a gift from Heavenly Father because now that I have a different calling, I can't remember how to reformat my own computer!

2. I ran away from home the first time at age 11. I continuted to do that throughout my teenage years.

3. I experienced my first episode of depression when I was 2 years old.

4. Without the technology of advanced equipment, I knew secretly that Brian would be a boy, Lisa a girl and Mark a boy. It was in the way I carried them.

5. I grew up healthy by the home remedies my grandmother and mother made and used on me.

6. I still remember Dr. House calls. My Dr. was Dr. Hodes in San Bernardino, and he carried a little black bag.

7. I attended Caroline Leonetti Modeling school for a year in 1969.

Hope these are random enough for you.

4 comments:

Sara said...

You're number 3 is very interesting to me. I sometimes wonder about Katie because she has such dramatic mood swings of unhappiness that will last for a few days and then she snaps out of it. Happens at least once a month. Mason is not like that at all and sometimes I wonder if this is something I need to talk to a doctor about.

SoCal Rogers said...

Pretty Random! Interesting!

Larry and Leah said...

Not sure all of the home remedies will make it to the next generation - Can you hear me now?

Mae said...

Caroline,

You asked me to invite you to my blog. Since it's not private, I don't know how to do that. But here is the address:

www.worddork.blogspot.com

Hope that helps!